Generate proof sets or set up conditions before production with
Fill out the form below to get a free trial of BCC Mail Manager.
What distinguishes BCC Mail Manager’s
Print Quality functionality?
See for yourself!
- Height: tallest or shortest label
- Width: widest and narrowest label
- Fields: most and least populated, shortest and longest
- Truncation detection
- Identify where data may run beyond allowable boundaries
- Beginning – by quantity
- Middle – frequency and quantity
- End – by quantity
- Random selection
- Reduces time spent on samples and sign-offs created based on customer criteria
- Prevents printing outside of the designated area on mailpiece
- Identifies incomplete records before printing
- Prevents expensive errors due to overprint of copy on mailpiece
- Prevents unexpected data conditions from creating imaging problems downstream
- Easily incorporates into automated workflows
- Produces detailed reports for analysis prior to machine setup
Interested in other functionalities that set BCC Mail Manager apart?
In Your Business
Your client requests a job that is a single mailing, with a number of variables. While the postcard is largely the same, you receive four different versions of text that each have variable length. In addition, the lists to support each have various formats, some containing job title and others without. The job has to drop in just a few days and like most clients, they want to see samples to approve and have the confidence to know everything will look great. BCC Mail Manager eliminates the need to run the job or spend hours hand creating samples. With the data preflight capability, you can quickly generate proof sets by version and condition, right in the software. So for each of the four sets you can generate a shortest sample, longest sample, one sample by region, and a list of any truncated areas that won’t print properly. This all happens before you print a single piece, eliminating wasted time and cost.
The Best Mailing software
in the industry
From those that use it everyday
While searching for postal software years ago, the customer service and support I received from BCC Software sealed the deal for me. They have maintained that same service to this day. One of the better decisions in this job I made.
– Stephen Miklosik, Elk Grove Graphics, Elk Grove Village, IL
BCC Software’s support is always available and is backed up by very in depth support documents, tutorials, and online learning sessions. The most positive aspect (aside from the software itself) that I get from BCC Software is the user forum. No other product I use has this valuable of a community resource for go-to help.
– Phil R., Tinton Falls, NJ
We serve some of the nation’s most notable brands – BCC Mail Manager Full Service with Task Master allows us to exceed our clients stringent data requirements.
– Glen Swyers, Classic Graphics, Charlotte, NC