Modify pallet settings to match your specific production needs with
Fill out the form below to get a free trial of BCC Mail Manager.
What distinguishes BCC Mail Manager’s
See for yourself!
- First-Class Mail palletization with CSA support
- Reduce material handling on mailing jobs to decrease labor costs
- Label pallets and rolling stock properly for trouble-free mail entry
- Optimize mail for drop ship handling
- Total Palletization solutions — comprehensive support for First-Class Mail® pallets with Customer Supplier Agreement support, Tray-, Package-, and Sack-based Periodical sorts for Standard Mail®
- BCC Mail Manager’s palletization options include proper sortation of the mail, as well as the Intelligent Mail® container label.
- Features such as custom pallet weights, pallet balancing and placing heavy trays at the bottom of a pallet included
Interested in other functionalities that set BCC Mail Manager apart?
In Your Business
USPS palletization rules for the job your client just sent allow for pallets to be anywhere between 500 and 2200 lbs. The job consists of 2500 lbs of first-class mail. Many packages would create a 2,200 pound pallet with 300 lbs of leftovers or evenly split pallets of 1,250 lbs each. BCC Mail Manager is able to adjust this job to account for the fact that you own an 8’ box truck, which can handle up to three 1000 pound pallets. With BCC Mail Manager your job is efficiently produced into two 1,000 lb pallets and a single 500 lb pallet – a configuration that satisfies USPS rules as well as your production capabilities without costly rework.
The Best Mailing software
in the industry
From those that use it everyday
While searching for postal software years ago, the customer service and support I received from BCC Software sealed the deal for me. They have maintained that same service to this day. One of the better decisions in this job I made.
– Stephen Miklosik, Elk Grove Graphics, Elk Grove Village, IL
BCC Software’s support is always available and is backed up by very in depth support documents, tutorials, and online learning sessions. The most positive aspect (aside from the software itself) that I get from BCC Software is the user forum. No other product I use has this valuable of a community resource for go-to help.
– Phil R., Tinton Falls, NJ
We serve some of the nation’s most notable brands – BCC Mail Manager Full Service with Task Master allows us to exceed our clients stringent data requirements.
– Glen Swyers, Classic Graphics, Charlotte, NC