Create output files that maximize your machine’s automation capabilities with a
Fill out the form below to get a free trial of BCC Mail Manager.
What distinguishes BCC Mail Manager’s
See for yourself!
- One file to communicate to your printer every command needed to complete the job run
- Built in support for many commercial printers including Kodak, Heidelberg, Quad Graphics, and VideoJet, as well as custom commands available for most other printers
- Wide array of supported file types includes .dat, .txt, .csv., .xls/x, and .sql
- Single place to manage machine setup files, eliminating wasted time going back and forth to convert files to satisfy limited software capabilities
- Maximize your printer investment by getting an output file exactly the way your specific equipment requires it for maximum efficiency
- Reduce stops and starts in production, allowing your staff to focus on other tasks
Interested in other functionalities that set BCC Mail Manager apart?
In Your Business
You’ve invested in an inkjet machine that’s connected to a bindery to automatically take booklets and shrink them together at the end of a bundle. Of course, if your software doesn’t support a way to indicate where the bundle should end based on the setup of the job, this integration doesn’t get used. Instead, you have an operator manually stopping to grab bundles at their breaking point to get them wrapped. BCC Mail Manager customers are able to include instructions in the job file from their mailing software to take advantage of this functionality. When processing the list, users can include a marker on records at the end of a bundle to trigger the specific relay on the bindery machine that will tell it exactly when and where to create the wrapped bundle.
The Best Mailing software
in the industry
From those that use it everyday
While searching for postal software years ago, the customer service and support I received from BCC Software sealed the deal for me. They have maintained that same service to this day. One of the better decisions in this job I made.
– Stephen Miklosik, Elk Grove Graphics, Elk Grove Village, IL
BCC Software’s support is always available and is backed up by very in depth support documents, tutorials, and online learning sessions. The most positive aspect (aside from the software itself) that I get from BCC Software is the user forum. No other product I use has this valuable of a community resource for go-to help.
– Phil R., Tinton Falls, NJ
We serve some of the nation’s most notable brands – BCC Mail Manager Full Service with Task Master allows us to exceed our clients stringent data requirements.
– Glen Swyers, Classic Graphics, Charlotte, NC